Um... so since when was it AUGUST?!?! Summer is nearly over (sigh) and a whole year of adventures begin yet again. Can I say I'm excited? Can't say I am- wish I could pause time and just live a little bit longer in this moment. To conclude my post summer scrooge-ness this is what I'll be moaning about for the coming months ahead:
THINGS I'LL MISS:
1. That someone you spent all summer with :'(
2. The amazing japanese food you get in Hong Kong
3. Waking up not needing to be anywhere at anytime
4. Alfresco dining
5. Beach weather- from sleeping on boats to doing photoshoots on the beach
6. My grandparents ( :( )
7. Summer in season fruits and vegetables
8. The sun
9. Having the time to explore the world
10. Painting my nails!
11. Summer music- goodbye 'HOUSE', heelllooooo 'SAD' playlist.